12/17/09

words fail me



song : Desember - Efek Rumah Kaca 
Loads of things happened between us..the up's and down's..the do's and dont's...
but everything in between, made me realized even more that i cant spend another day without you..
yes, im in love.
thank you, for those stupid 16 months..
thank you, for waited me that long..
thank you, for all the sacrifices u made
thank you, for all the patience and understanding my worse attitude..
thank you, for not giving up on me..
and,
thank you..for your extraordinary unconditional love :)

Now, i can tell you that i love you with the breath, the smiles and the tears of all my life..

For the first time in a long time, my life is real. It doesn't matter who ends up with who. And in some unearthly way its always gonna be you and me, soulmates. What we have goes beyond friendship...beyond lovers...
its forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments