1/6/15

My biggest fear

It finally struck me. The reason why i always feel like i'm stuck in one end. I feel like i'm not improving any of my work. I'm totally afraid that people are not gonna accept me, they will not appreciate me the way i want to be appreciated. I think the biggest fear in my head is that i'm always afraid that people will value more of my appearance rather than what i have inside me. I wanna have a peace in me, i wanna do work and keep going and not being afraid. I always step back and end up not doing something that i love to do. I wanna love myself more and do photography as my lifetime job,
but

i'm afraid.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, Din, this is exactly what I'm feeling.
    Spot on.
    :(


    (Hope you're feeling better - less afraid - now :D)

    ReplyDelete

comments