4/29/11

Glenn Fredly and Victor

I'm not a big fan of Glenn Fredly but when an opportunity comes, like free tix to watch his live show, i wouldnt set aside hehe. I went to Malang Jazz Moment with Senna and Arief, we seated on VIP. Yet i hate watching concert sitting, all i could do is just dancing on my chair :/ Fortunately i know some of Glenn Fredly's songs, i enjoyed every single song he played even i didnt know some. In the end of the show i couldnt stand that i didnt take any pictures of him closer, so that i ran to the first row and toke his glance for the last time. He sang "You're My Everything" as the end of the setlist and it was my favorite song! By the way, i have my first Fuji Mini Instax 7s White! I named him Snow Frosty 'Victor'. How lucky we are could take photograph with Glenn afterwards <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments